Heather,

  I am so sorry to hear about Hobbs.  But as other people have said at least he
was in a loving safe place for the time he was here and that counts so much for
these kitties.  I had 3 kittens that test positive when they were 6-8 wks old.
Cutie Pie passed in Feb. she was a little over 1 1/2.  I still have her two
sisters and next month they will be 2 yrs old, and they are both healthy!!!

  Debi H.

Heather Wienker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Thank you everyone, for your kind thoughts.

  Hobbs was just over a year old, they were about 6 weeks old when we found
them mid-April of 2007.

  I am wondering what others' experiences have been with kittens born with
leukemia, and how long they have lived.

  Thank you all for your prayers for Sissy and Jann as well--they sure need
them right now.

  Wishing peace to our sweet boy, I am so thankful that he did have the happy
life & unlimited love that he did.

  Heather