Dear Heather,
I am so sorry that Hobb's has passed.  Thank you and Jann for all you have
done for him and his sister Sissy.  I rescued a litter of 5, mom tested
negative on the Elisa, very sick runt tested Felv+ right away (7 wks old),
after a brief rally we lost her to suspected FIP at 12 weeks.  One of her
brothers tested Felv+ a few weeks later, he turned 2 in April and is a
healthy, hyper, head-butting joy.  No problems since the fever that caused
us to retest him.
Hoping that Sissy has a similar strength and graces Jann's life for a long
time.

Peace,
Beth