From: dede hicken <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: spaying
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Sunday, June 22, 2008, 7:13 PM

Lynne,  I can undrstand your feelings, especially with what you have gone
through.  Kelley is right about all she says.

I just finished working at a spay/neuter clinic today...35 cats done
successfully.  If you use a really safe anesthesia, and the cat is monitored.
You should really be OK.  Most of the cats we did today had had litters before.

Really, talk to your vet about EVERYTHING they will do, and your concerns  It
should make you feel better.

Best you you all,
Dede

"When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the
service of your God"
                   Mosiah 2:17