From: Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 8:10 pm
Subject: Re: Melina Please add to the CLS :(

Wendy I am doing ok.Thanks for your concern.I really had the urge NOT to go to
Sids tonight.But my heart dragged me there as usual.Not the same without Melina
there.She was the first one I would look for and then I would carry her around
and do the cat check head count.I fell for that baby girl the second I laid
eyes on her.

Also keep Jaws in your prayers,he is not doing so well.Another one that wins
over your heart as soon as you meet him.

Thanks so much,

Sherry