Sherry, My heart breaks for you....I am so sorry.  Godspeed, little
Melina!Debbie
"You gotta bloom where you're planted!"

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 19:44:02 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Melina Please add
to the CLS :( To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

First of all I want to thank all of you for your prayers and good thoughts for
this beautiful baby.The aweful disease was way too much for her this time.She
was a VERY spunky little girl.My heart aches without her in my life.I need to
keep telling myself that I gave her so much love that she was happy until the
end.I will miss her little loving head butts and rubbing her sweet face on
mine.Ok now the tears are coming out. :( Once again thank you all so much for
having to listen to all my sadness.But I also get ALOT of goodness out of these
creatures.
Sherry