Ah, I'm sorry Sherry.  The poor little dear.
Lynne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 8:54 PM
  Subject: Jaws Please add to the CLS :(

        I tried to send this Wednesday the 9th but it never went throgh.

        First of ll thank you all soo much for prayers and good thoughts for
ALL of the wonderful fur babies that I havre the honor to love no matter how
long or short of a time we have with them.

        Today Dr. Jen had to let sweet wonderful Jaws have peace.This little
guy won over everyones hearts instantly.He was brought in in bad shape after
getting caught in a car fan.His jaw was cut to the bone and broken.He had the
cutest crooked snaggle tooth grin.And when I woul hold him he would hug me
close with his cute little white paws.And he would rub his face on my chin.He
will be missed by many. :(

        Sherry