I am so sorry about Jaws.  He sounds like a such a sweet baby.  Hugs.

Diane R.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 7:54 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Jaws Please add to the CLS :(

I tried to send this Wednesday the 9th but it never went throgh.

First of ll thank you all soo much for prayers and good thoughts for ALL
of the wonderful fur babies that I havre the honor to love no matter how
long or short of a time we have with them.

Today Dr. Jen had to let sweet wonderful Jaws have peace.This little guy
won over everyones hearts instantly.He was brought in in bad shape after
getting caught in a car fan.His jaw was cut to the bone and broken.He
had the cutest crooked snaggle tooth grin.And when I woul hold him he
would hug me close with his cute little white paws.And he would rub his
face on my chin.He will be missed by many. :(

Sherry

be privileged.
received this
transmission from