I am so sorry to hear of the loss of Jaws...just from the description he was
obviously very special.  We just rescued a kitten who had been stuck in a
car engine for 2 days, and will give our "Otto" lots of love and a kiss in
Jaws' memory.   We are fortunate that Otto didn't get hurt.   I had a rescue
a few years ago whom I found, an adult with a flea collar on, with a broken
jaw and missing an eye, yet he wolfed down food as soon as we put it in
front of him!   The fracture was a very old one and had to be set for months
to heal, poor guy had an e-collar on so long, but now has a loving home.
He had that crooked grin, too, though it's more straight now.

It sounds like Jaws knows how much he was loved, and will be missed--thank
you for taking such good care of him.

Heather
Tampa