hearts.Debbie (COL)"You gotta bloom where you're planted!"

Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:54:08 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Jaws Please add
to the CLS :(To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

I tried to send this Wednesday the 9th but it never went throgh.

First of ll thank you all soo much for prayers and good thoughts for ALL of the
wonderful fur babies that I havre the honor to love no matter how long or short
of a time we have with them.
Today Dr. Jen had to let sweet wonderful Jaws have peace.This little guy won
over everyones hearts instantly.He was brought in in bad shape after getting
caught in a car fan.His jaw was cut to the bone and broken.He had the cutest
crooked snaggle tooth grin.And when I woul hold him he would hug me close with
his cute little white paws.And he would rub his face on my chin.He will be
missed by many. :(
Sherry