Buzz has a red blood count of 8, the vet says it should be 30.  She gave him a
steriod shot.  She says we could choose to give him a transfusion but that
would only be a temporary fix and very expensive.  He also has a bad heart
murmer.  Right now I am just trying to by time to look into optiions.  I am
very much against making a cat go through a lot of painful procedures just to
buy a month or two.  They just don't understand why you are doing it to them.
Why can't cats take iron pills like anemic humans do?  So many questions...
Thanks,
Sue