I was afraid it sounded like anemia.  Did she test him for hemobart?  Did she
say it was truly nonregenerative??
  tonya

Sue Koren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Buzz has a red blood count of 8, the vet says it should be 30. She gave him a
steriod shot. She says we could choose to give him a transfusion but that would
only be a temporary fix and very expensive. He also has a bad heart murmer.
Right now I am just trying to by time to look into optiions. I am very much
against making a cat go through a lot of painful procedures just to buy a month
or two. They just don't understand why you are doing it to them. Why can't cats
take iron pills like anemic humans do? So many questions...
Thanks,
Sue