Many things can cause anemia in positives and negatives, just
because a cat is positive and becomes anemic doesn't mean the reason for
it shouldn't be sought and treated.  One likely cause for a cat to
become anemic is hemobartonella which is extremely difficult to test for
... I know more than one cat that would be dead if their owner had not
insisted on treating with doxocycline even when the test said more than
once they were negative, I know one girl had to test her cat 5 times
before they got a positive result, thank goodness the vet had the
foresight to treat with doxy ... that cat is still alive.

Please ask your vet about doxy, it won't hurt if Buzzy is truly negative
for hemobartonella but may well save his life if he is positive for it.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://www.bemikitties.com

Prepaid Legal Services & ID Theft Protection
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/bisauro

http://www.hostdesign4u.com

ForYouByUs.com [custom printing]
http://www.foryoubyus.com