I know I am totally too late here to make any difference, but myToken had a pcv
equally low...and with serious steroid treatments (plous other meds and rx
food) he recovered....holding Buzz and his mom in my prayers.Debbie (COL)"You
gotta bloom where you're planted!"> Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 12:37:55 -0400>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: [Felvtalk]
Buzzy is Anemic> > Buzz has a red blood count of 8, the vet says it should be
30. She gave him a steriod shot. She says we could choose to give him a
transfusion but that would only be a temporary fix and very expensive. He also
has a bad heart murmer. Right now I am just trying to by time to look into
optiions. I am very much against making a cat go through a lot of painful
procedures just to buy a month or two. They just don't understand why you are
doing it to them. Why can't cats take iron pills like anemic humans do? So many