Jennifer,

I am glad that you are taking such good care of Ash.  I don't get the time to
post to the list often, but am willing to take telephone calls for advise.  I
am a 1974 Ohio State University grad in Animal Science and have my Masters work
in Animal Nutrition and Physiology...with over 30 plus years experience and
additional study as an Animal Scientist (Physiology/Pathology) and
Nutritionist.  I have worked with many FeLV cats.  I now work mainly
holistically, but also advise the use of traditional veterinary medications
along with the natural.  I can work with your veterinarian if you so wish.  If
you, or your veterinarian,  would like to give me a call, I can answer any
questions you may have and hopefully help you on your way to better health with
your kitty.

Let me know the best time to reach you by phone if I am not available when you
call.  There is no charge for my services or suggestions to anyone on this
list.    My email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My other contact info is following.

Looking forward to speaking with you.  (This invitation also goes out to anyone
one this list that is in need of help.)

P.S. below, please read.

Karen Griffith
Karen Griffith Farms
34440 State Route 7
Pomeroy, Ohio 45769
Phone: 740-992-5782
Website: www.karengriffith.com
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you would put 'Old Tom' in your prayers, it would be appreciated.  He was 25
years old 'I knew this for sure as I had him for 20 years', and had judged him
at at least 10 by his teeth when I castrated him and did his teeth. He died in
the lightning storm we had here last week.  He was FeLV positive for the last
10 yrs, and had endured other severe problems, but was in great health at his
'untimely' demise.  You all will think I'm crazy for being upset at losing him
this way, but it was storming too severely to go out in the lightning storm and
hail to get him in...I had just let him outside 15 minutes before the storm
suddenly rolled in.  There were over 100mph straight line winds, many huge
trees down, power lines, structural damage, etc.  I miss him terribly.  I have
25 cats I am taking care of, but 'The Old Man' was special.  He was a tough,
proud old guy.  There are a lot of good stories about him.  (I started to tell
a few, but decided to leave it at that).   I just miss him.

The neighbor lost 2 horses in the storm as well....all 70 head of my horses
came through OK.