Welcome to the list.  I hope your original cats test negative, but it sounds
like Ash is in good shape.  If he's made it over a year his chances of getting
sick are much less!
  tonya

Jennifer Lynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi everyone.  My name is Jennifer and I live in New Jersey.  My one
year old male kitty, Ash, was just diagnosed with FeLV yesterday.  I also have
two other cats, Morrison and Isobel, and they've been living with Ash for a
year (I've had him since birth).  He's blind in one eye and has developmental
problems in his back area, but other than the obvious (his illness), he's a
very happy, content, sweet and playful boy!  Very talkative as well, especially
in the morning!  He's all black with tiny white hairs throughout his coat that
you need to really look to see.  He eats like a pig and right now, seems
healthy.  He's getting fixed in a month (that's the soonest my vet could get
him in) and my other two cats are being tested for FeLV in two weeks and if
they test negative (which I really hope is the case), they're getting
vaccinated.  My oldest, Morrison, was supposedly vaccinated two years ago, but
they have no record of it at my vet's office, though they told me
 he was vaccinated when I took him for his shots two years ago.

I am looking forward to chatting with you all and I really wish all the best
for you and your kitties!

PS - can we share pictures of our cats on here?

- Jennifer (and Ash too!)