Can you have them spay her even though she is pregnant?  Anyway you
look at it, the kittens have no future.  Some people can do this and
others just can't.  Neither group is right or wrong.  I guess the
question is whether it is better to lose your life kindly and gently
or, after you are several weeks or months old, to a shelter or a car
or a vicious dog or......  This is something you have to settle in
your heart.  No one can tell you what is right or wrong.  I know for
myself and many on this list have made their decisions.  Blessings to
you for loving and caring.