-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 7:34 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] I think my girl kitty is pregnant...will the kittens
be FeLV+??

I know it makes sense to spay abort, but I don't really know.  I don't
believe in abortion...and it would be a really tough thing for me to do.  I
really want to try and find them homes.  I just can't imagine killing
life...I know it sounds horrible especially with the overpopulation.

 Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN & LOCAL SPCA VOLUNTEER.  Be their voice.
        ~ loving mama to ~
            Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)
            Isobel aka Fat Girl (born Feb. 7, 2007)
            Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed FeLV+ July 28, 2008)