I don't know the groups in Southern New Jersey (although I lived
there many years ago) - but some group will gladly help you with
testing and s/n.  Yes, the kittens would most likely be euthanized at
a shelter, if FELV +.    Good chance they'd be euthanized even if
negative.
BTW, some vets will spay a pregnant cat, depending on how far along,
some won't.  Let us know what the test results are!

Best of luck,

Gloria