I gave Dixie (FeLV+) colostrum in addition to a lot of other
supplements, Primal Raw + organic veggies etc (I know there is a
theory going around that they should not eat raw if they test
positive--Dixie thrived on it and grain free foods).  Her first trip,
after testing +, was to a holistic vet.  If you don't have one close,
there are several, including the ones I worked with, who will do phone
consultations.  Dixie saw Dr. Boswell every time we went to Louisville
and I attribute her quality of life to the coordination between Dr.
Boswell and my regular vets at Middletown Animal Clinic.  Dixie came
into my life as a 2-3 year old cat (estimate) and stayed with me just
over 3 years.  She was on her own for a long time and I am sure this
worsened the situation and shortened her life.  Until the last few
days she appeared to be in perfect health and was very happy.  She had
everything a cat could want and more.  A month after she left this
world she sent me Copper and two weeks later she sent me Thomas.
They are both negative.  Their first visit, after testing negative,
was to Dr. Boswell who started them on some supplements (again,
because they were on their own and we are now raising healthy kittens
who need to make up for a few weeks of hard times).  All of this is to
encourage you to check in with a holistic vet.

Blessings to you  for caring for the little ones.