Hi Caroline

I love the term Gentle soul. My first to pass from FELV  was this way. In
fact he was so laid back we did not realize he was in trouble until it was
too late. He crashed after being kept overnight on IV antibiotics. He
imoroved enough for me to hold him happy and alert, and that same night he
had seizures and was just a shell of himself when I visited him the next
day. I sent him on his way to the Rainbows Bridge. He was never tested for
FELV. Junior was tested the week Pumpkin died and was positive and so began
a horrible year .I can only be happy yo have knowm Pumpkin for his short
journey in my life. I had him 6 months.

Sally

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and  Spike  Please Visit my
Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.