i don't know if they have something like this for the antibiotics he is
getting, but my vet gave Annie an injection that lasts for 2 weeks.  she also
is difficult to pill, give liquids and is super good at hiding.  she can get
lost in our house very easy.  my Snuggles also hated pills, liquids, any kind
of meds.  he used every weapon in his arsenal and had no problems with biting,
scratching me to avoid them.  once, he got a grass seed lodged in his lung,
almost died and had to be put on oxygen for couple of days   the vet gave him
shots those days, but sent him home with horse size pills to be given every
day.  after 1 day, ended up going to vet every day for shots.  that way, i did
ot have to get a transfusion every day.  dorlis