I will!  Thank you!

Alice hanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Hey, there is a new injectable
antibiotic out called " Convenia." The vet gives one injection and it lasts for
14 DAYS!! My little Miss Clara got it the last time, and she back to her old
self and antics the very next day. She's hard to give meds to too. You should
see if your vet can try that.Alice

> Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:25:28 -0800> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
> felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ot-sneaker fip?> > Hey
> Gloria,> > We've tried it. The problem is he's very difficult to pill. When I
> start him on antibiotics he runs and hides and I can't catch him for
> days........... He has escaped at the vet's office twice (at two different
> vets) because he literally climbs the walls to escape! We have tried
> zithromax and zenoquin and one other. but he never got them every single day
> for the entire time period. :(> > Gloria Lane wrote:> Hey Tonya, I might try
> some Azithromycin. It's become my latest > discovery to try for the unknown.
> I've used it mostly in cats/kittens > with problem eyes. I've read that some
> abx are said to affect Herpes, > because of the relationship between the two
> amino acids lysine and > arginine. The zithro is more expensive, so that
> might be a > deterrent. IT's liquid, as are amoxi and clinidamycin, so you
> have to > be able
 to squirt it in the mouth.> > Good luck,> > Gloria> > > On Nov 2, 2008, at
7:49 PM, catatonya wrote:> > > thanks. maybe he's just gaining weight from the
canned food. he's > > been exposed to no new cats and has been breathing funny
for at > > least a year now....... we've done antibiotics twice. i just don't >