From: catatonya
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] ot-sneaker fip?
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2008, 12:25 AM

Hey Gloria,

We've tried it. The problem is he's very difficult to pill. When I
start him on antibiotics he runs and hides and I can't catch him for
days........... He has escaped at the vet's office twice (at two different
vets) because he literally climbs the walls to escape! We have tried zithromax
and zenoquin and one other. but he never got them every single day for the
entire time period. :(