From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of souther...@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 8:02 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] General seems to have a fever

he hasn't eaten again today. he was eating fine the last few days, but today

he didn't eat and he's staying in his bed and really isn't communicating
with
anyone, and this is a social cat.  His little nose and his ears are warm.
No
jaundice of his eyes or gums that I can see.  He was sneezing a lot
yesterday
and this morning.  Not now.  But he's breathing fine.  he just isn't getting

out of his bed. He's stayed totally in the bed for the last 6 hours I know.

My vet isn't open again until Monday.  Is there anything I need to be
doing?
Remember I know nothing about cats.  I tried doing some googling, and it
scared me to death!

Sidney and the General