he hasn't eaten again today. he was eating fine the last few days, but today
he didn't eat and he's staying in his bed and really isn't communicating with
anyone, and this is a social cat.  His little nose and his ears are warm.  No
jaundice of his eyes or gums that I can see.  He was sneezing a lot yesterday
and this morning.  Not now.  But he's breathing fine.  he just isn't getting
out of his bed. He's stayed totally in the bed for the last 6 hours I know.

My vet isn't open again until Monday.  Is there anything I need to be doing?
Remember I know nothing about cats.  I tried doing some googling, and it
scared me to death!

Sidney and the General