Well, he ate the broth of the canned chicken I had (regular people Tyson
white meat canned chicken) and then he ate 3 or 4 bites of the actual meat.
This
morning he's done the same thing.  No cat food but he'll drink that broth and
eat some of the meat.  He's much perkier today and as far as I can tell, no
fever (cool ears, cool wet nose, moving around, more social.)

So we're better.  I just wish I knew what I was doing!

Sidney and the General