i think everyone makes that mistake at least once.  we think that if it is safe
for us, it should be safe for our babies, so don't put yourself down too much.
we all learn as we go.  personally, i am keeping a notebook on these emails so
i will have to use as a refernece.  i have learned so much from everyone, but i
know i will forget, so printing them and putting in notebook will assure i
still have the info.  dorlis