Thanks for your post Wendy.  That other post did come on awfully
strong, and she certainly didn't do anything wrong. She did the
best she could, which is all any of us can do.

As for force feeding. I feel it helps if the cat has a problem that
is curable, but NOT if the cat is so sick it is going to die soon
anyway. I still feel terribly guilty about a cat I had several years
ago that I force fed.  He struggled to get away from me but he was
too weak. When he began to gag I realized this was pure torture for
him and I stopped the force feeding...... He died a few days later.
I will never put another cat through this!

Lorrie

On 12-28, wendy wrote: You haven't done anything wrong!? You are