1/4 original Pepcid AC PILL.  Forgot to say pill.  :)
world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

________________________________
From: wendy <wendy2...@yahoo.com>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 5:23:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] General ~ tysons canned chicken breast nutrition facts

You haven't done anything wrong!  You are learning and there's nothing at all
wrong with that!  Thank God you want to help General, and are seeking out
information to do so!  Sometimes posts that are meant to be helpful can come
out a little too strongly/passionately/opinionated or like they're telling you
what to do, but usually its because those thoughts are backed by painful
memories of loss/lessons learned the hard way.  You do what is comfortable for
you and General, and please don't feel pressured to do anything else.  Feel
free to email me off list, or anyone else I would assume, that you feel
comfortable talking to if posting here makes you uncomfortable.

I had some issues with my Julie not eating (she was not FeLV, but
CRF/hyperthyroid and 17-18 yrs. old).  She responded very well to Beechnut
chicken and gravy baby food, as well as raw chicken boiled, and the broth
created from the boiled chicken.  Also, deli meat sometimes.  And I gave her
1/4 Pepcid AC original formula sometimes; that really helped settle her stomach
and get her eating.  She would stop eating if her stomach was upset.  Sub-Q
fluids will also most likely make General feel better.  I learned from others
on this site and good websites how to do it and you would be surprised how easy
it is and how much better it makes sick kitties feel.  I now keep needles,
tubing, and lactated ringers (fluids) on hand at all times in case my kitties
get sick.

Please ask if you need anything else!
:)
Wendy.
 "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~