Hi all, I want to ask you all some questions about your present and or past
FeLV kitties, this is a personal survey to better understand the illness and
how everything effects it, I would be really grateful if you all could
participate!  AT WHAT AGE DID YOUR CAT BECOME FeLV POSITIVE? WHAT TREATMENTS
DID YOU DO/ARE DOING? WHAT FOOD DO/DID YOU FEED? WHAT LIFESTYLE DO YOUR CATS
LEAD, E.G; INDOOR, OUTDOOR/BOTH ? LIVE WITH OTHER CATS OR NOT? HAS YOUR CAT
HAD/HAVE ANY OTHER ILLNESSES AND OR STRESS IN LIFE? IF SO WHAT? WHAT AGE IS
YOUR CAT NOW? OR WHEN THEY DIED? WHAT DID THEY DIE OF? So sorry, but your time
in answering would be really appreciated! thanks so much! hugs and good health
to you and your fur babies, Amanda, Tora and Angel Silver chan.