I do not know what age Mandy became leukemia-positive. I adopted her at age 6 and she was positive at that time. She has no symptoms so I am doing no treatments at this time. My 7 cats are all strictly indoor--the other 6 are vaccinated and interact with Mandy. In two years, no one has gotten sick.

Mandy also has had a UTI so is strictly fed Prescription CD or ID, both wet and dry. She is a very small cat but eats like one twice her size.

Mandy is 7 right now.  From looking at her, you would not know she is ill.

----- Original Message ----- From: "amanda" <white-dai...@lapis.plala.or.jp>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 6:01 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] FeLV survey, please take part,just a personal one to better undertsand FeLV.

Hi all, I want to ask you all some questions about your present and or past FeLV kitties, this is a personal survey to better understand the illness and how everything effects it, I would be really grateful if you all could participate! AT WHAT AGE DID YOUR CAT BECOME FeLV POSITIVE? WHAT TREATMENTS DID YOU DO/ARE DOING? WHAT FOOD DO/DID YOU FEED? WHAT LIFESTYLE DO YOUR CATS LEAD, E.G; INDOOR, OUTDOOR/BOTH ? LIVE WITH OTHER CATS OR NOT? HAS YOUR CAT HAD/HAVE ANY OTHER ILLNESSES AND OR STRESS IN LIFE? IF SO WHAT? WHAT AGE IS YOUR CAT NOW? OR WHEN THEY DIED? WHAT DID THEY DIE OF? So sorry, but your time in answering would be really appreciated! thanks so much! hugs and good health to you and your fur babies, Amanda, Tora and Angel Silver chan.