Amanda,
I feed a dumpster colony of cats.  I have spayed/neutered 8 of the these cats
and kept 7.  Of the 7 six have tested FeLV+ more than once using the ELISHA
test.  These 6 were kittens ranging in age from 4 weeks to 12 weeks of age when
I rescued them.   I lost Bright Eyes at 7 months from FeLV.  Three are now 8
months old and the other 2 are 14 months old.

The babies get kitten canned and dry.  The older 2 now eat Fancy Feast.  They
refused to eat any of the 'higher' quality canned.

All received DMG, Lactoferrin, B12. B-Complex, L-Lysine, and folic acid.  The
babies still get the supplements.  The older 2 refuse to eat canned food with
the supplements added.  Who would of thought dumpster kitties would get picky
about their food.

All are strictly indoor kitties.  My negative kitties have been vaccinated and
show no ill affects from mixing.  All my cats have been neutered/spayed.

I doubt you will find a trend.  I think you will find the results of what we do
for these babies is really based on a low stress environment, good nutrition,
love and luck.  Otherwise why would 5 be thriving while Bright Eyes died.

By the way I have 3 calico kittens I just rescued this week waiting to be
spayed this week end.  They had a different Mom from my other rescues so I am
optimistic they will be negative.
Sharyl Sissy Rocket Mattie CJ Houdini and Angel Bright Eyes