From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Stefania
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 5:12 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] R: PCR test reliability

CHRIS:
> Does the vet tell you what he thinks caused the dermatitis?
No, the vet says that it could be amoxicillin but it could also be something
FeLV related or even fleas.
We tried to eliminate amoxicillin and fleas, first.

The cat, however, keeps on licking herself bald. She does that on her chest,
near the two forearms.
I agree with you about the transmission :-)

DEBBIE:
>>I don't mean to intrude here, but what type of gel did you get for the
>>stomatitis
I cannot tell just now because I left the recipe at the pharmacy (they had
to order the gel) and will go there in the afternoon to take the gel.

DIANE:
>>Your cats are very cute!
Thanks! I also agree with you on vets. It's very difficult, as for human, to
find a doctor who keeps up to date.

Today Trudi's nose is a bit better. I hope interferon did something.

Stef

      Passa a Yahoo! Mail.

La webmail che ti offre GRATIS spazio illimitato,
antispam e messenger integrato.
http://it.mail.yahoo.com/