Hi
I would think twice about vaccinating a positive kitten. I know that the vet that I use would not vaccinate a positive cat because vaccines can stress and assault
a fragile and compromised immune system.

 Can you postpone the appointment and give yourself some
time to do some research and talk to other people for different viewpoints?
Does your kitten go outdoors?

There is a really good book on the subject that describes the benefits and risks
associated with vaccines.
http://www.amazon.com/Vaccine-Guide-Dogs-Cats-Should/dp/1881217345/ ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=123

I know this subject is controversial subject, but I think it is worth taking the time to educate
yourself on all the possibilities.

Jane