After Dixie was tested she received no vaccinations. She became an indoor cat and was not exposed to anything that she would be vaccinated for. My vets, both regular and holistic, supported this decision. Everyone has to make up her own mind but, if I have cats or any animals who are not at real risk of exposure, I am not going to vaccinate them if their system is compromised.