From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of MIKE JANUS
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 3:03 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Adoption

I have a stray cat that looks completely healthy. After a check up at the
vet, I found out that she is Felv positive. The trouble is that I have dogs and
a cat (felv negative) so I keep the stray cat quarantined. She's a great cat,
very friendly, and I'm looking for a home for her (preferrably one that would
treat her with acemannan.) I live in Chicago and am looking for someone
relatively close by. Any possible leads would be appreciated.

Mike

be privileged.
received this
transmission from