thank God there  are people like you who will take the time to find homes for
these positive babies. been fighting with my computer lateley.   my positive is
healthy, sassy and sweet as can be.  why don't shelters want to adopt out
positive cats?  is it insurance or do they just have too many healthy cats to
take time for felv babies?  dorlis