Hi,
There is a male felv positive cat (tested positive on IFA and elisa) that needs
a home.  I work for a shelter and they do not adopt out felv positive cats and
give me a week to find a home or place for them.  I am currently away in france
until the 7th but asked if the vet if he could stay there until I came back,
finding out the answer tomorrow.  From what I they emailed me he is male, 1-2
years old and very sweet.  He is getting neutered tomorrow.  Any takers will
find a way to get him anywhere.  Currently he is in new york out on long
island.
thanks very much
Jeni
jrock...@hotmail

(i currently live in a very small house with two felv positive cats, three dogs
and a 10 week old infant...i think it would be a bit too much to take on
another cat...thanks)