Mike,

That is fantastic of you to take in a stray.  I actually have a felv+ cat.  She
is about a year old, in good health and I have her separate from the other
animals in the house.  I am looking for a companion for her.  There are two
rooms I have her confined to.  One with a big window and the other is large
room.  She is very affectionate sweet cat who would love companionship.  If you
would be alright with the conditions, I would be happy to give her a home.  She
would be confined to these two rooms, however.  If you find a different home
that you would prefer I would understand.  I live near Kenosha, WI and commute
to Evanston Il daily.  Let me know.

Jenny