Just wanted to say a quick hello to all the list members- i've just joined upon
learning this afternoon that my much adored 10 year old cat is positive.  We're
unsure as to how he contracted feluk as he was tested before we adopted him,
and the two cats we have adopted since then were both tested... sigh.  We take
the other two in tomorrow morning to be tested & hopefully vaccinated, and then
we'll bring my big boy home.  Hopefully he will be with us for at least a few
more months.  I've been scouring the archives and can't express enough
gratitude- there is so much wonderful information & support here.  I look
forward to being a part of this community.  Amy