Thanks Sharyl. I think that is what I would do, too (30 days).
LCS

-----Original Message-----
From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Sharyl
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2009 9:28 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Hello- new to the list.

Laurie, I don't know for sure about the isolation requirements.  As a
precaution, I kept my positives separate from my negatives until after the
negative had received the 30 day booster.  That was a yr ago and all are
still doing fine.

Amy, to build on what others have already written, enjoy each day with your
big boy.  Over the last yr I have rescued 6 positive kittens from a dumpster
colony.  I lost one in Jan. but the other 5 are doing great and are a joy to
be with.  Having had CRF and heart kitties I learned to treasure each day I
have with my beloved companions.

We do what we can with the available resources to help these sweet
companions have a full and meaningful life.  Love is first on the list of
what these babies need.

My oldest positives are 1 1/2 yrs old.  The babies are 8 months old.
Love and enjoy him.
Sharyl