From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Amy Ackerman
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 8:19 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: [Felvtalk] Hello- new to the list.

Just wanted to say a quick hello to all the list members- i've just joined
upon learning this afternoon that my much adored 10 year old cat is
positive.  We're unsure as to how he contracted feluk as he was tested
before we adopted him, and the two cats we have adopted since then were both
tested... sigh.  We take the other two in tomorrow morning to be tested &
hopefully vaccinated, and then we'll bring my big boy home.  Hopefully he
will be with us for at least a few more months.  I've been scouring the
archives and can't express enough gratitude- there is so much wonderful
information & support here.  I look forward to being a part of this
community.  Amy