i think you owe it to others who adopt from this shelter and the shelter itself
to tell them about this.  maybe they don't realize that they should test all
cat coming to them and maybe they are staffed by volunteers and don't have
enough people to get everything done.  hopefully, when you tell them they will
change their ways.  dorlis