There are times that I have wondered if there is something going on with FeLV+
cats personalities.  It seems that I have a closer bond with my positives then
with the other cats.  Also, the FIV/FeLV room where I volunteer seems to have
the friendliest most loveable cats. I suppose that could be because nobody ever
adopts them. :(
I have never head of any relationship between FeLV and dementia.
Sue