Jane, your cat sounds like she has a great personality.  I wonder if I should
try leash training some of mine.  Tweezer is my kitty who loves life.  He was
kept in a cage for months before I got him, and was very underweight and
sickly.  Now it is almost as if he celebrates every day! When you say that you
could write about her for hours I completely understand.
Sue