That is true for me, Sue. My positive is the most wonderful cat I have ever known. Not only is she sweet, she is fearless. She walks on a leash with the dogs and is the leader of the pack. Often we have to wait while she takes tree brakes (she can run up and down a tree with the agility of a squirrel ). I use a retractable leash so that she has some space.
(I could write about her for hours).
I do not know if it has anything to do with her positive status, but she seems to relish life. When we first got her she was very sick and she still attempted to play. Now that she is feeling well, she is relentless. It gives me so much pleasure
to care for her....it really has been a privilege.

Jane