I have not been following this thread, so please excuse my reply if it is out of context. I have a 2 year old felv+ experiencing neurological disorders as well. Come to find out, some of his meds (stone/bladder issues) were causing it. We discontinued meds and he is now at about 90%. Much more comfortable than he was.
*_________________
Heidi Frank
Doggone Fitâ„¢
*www.doggonefit.com <http://www.doggonefit.com>

Lorrie wrote:
Yes, neurological disorders for sure.  I had a FelV kitten who
lost control of her back legs as well as bladder control.  She
was a sweetheart who is now at the Rainbow Bridge.

On 03-12, Maria Ianiro wrote:
Maybe dementia is a bad word... I'm pretty sure Felv can cause
neurological disorders?  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

My felv+ cat is also the most loving and friendly cat that I have
had.... so much personality.