Sue I Googled "walking jackets for cats" and ordered one of these http://www.hdw-inc.com/walkingjackets.htm

I use a retractable dog leash and off we go. In nice weather I hook her leash to an outdoor shed and she will spend hours hiding in tall grass watching the birdbath. I make sure I am around because she can get tangled or is vulnerable to any number of things. The Scotties watch out for her. If she wraps herself around something they usually bark. I wish we could post photos. I have some great ones with MeMe in her jacket.

Jane

Jane, your cat sounds like she has a great personality. I wonder if I should try leash training some of mine. Tweezer is my kitty who loves life. He was kept in a cage for months before I got him, and was very underweight and sickly. Now it is almost as if he celebrates every day! When you say that you could write about her for hours I completely understand.
Sue

---- Jane Lyons <j.ly...@mindspring.com> wrote:
That is true for me, Sue. My positive is the most wonderful cat I
have ever known. Not only is she sweet, she
is fearless. She walks on a leash with the dogs and is the leader of
the pack. Often we have to wait while she takes tree
brakes (she can run up and down a tree with the agility of a
squirrel ). I use a retractable leash so that she has some space.
(I could write about her for hours).
I do not know if it has anything to do with her positive status, but
she seems to relish life. When we first got her she was very sick and
she still attempted to play. Now that she is feeling well, she is
relentless. It gives me so much pleasure
to care for her....it really has been a privilege.

Jane

felvtalk_felineleukemia.org