Welcome to the group Jennifer!
Bless you and your husband for your efforts on helping FELV kitties!
Keep up the good work and love for these precious babies.
You will find there are other rescues here that do somewhat the same as  you.
Also, a lot of very valuable information.
Many of us are all over the world.
I have been on this group/list since 1999 if my memory serves me  correctly.
I'm also a rescue as it was started officially by my late "Taz" you can  read
about him by going to Tazzys link below. Even though I've been rescuing for
over 25 years.
Thanks to James the moderator that started this in memory of his  kitty.

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE & COLLIE  RESCUE
Sultan/Startup, WA.
_http://tazzys.org/_ (http://tazzys.org/index.html)

Board Member for national rescue.
_http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/_ (http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/)

OTRA VERIFIED TRANSPORTER
(On The Road  Again)

Terrie Mohr-Forker

Copyright © 2007-2008  Tazzy's.org. All rights reserved.