Thank you Jennifer (and your husband) for the work that you are doing and for joining the group. I know that hospice/rescues like yours are needed in every community in this country. It is wonderful that you are able to give love and care to these special cats. I am sure you have a unique understanding of this virus and how it progresses, living
with so many affected cats.
Are most of the cats in your home symptomatic ? Have you any who are dealing with stomatitis? Do you have
a vet who helps you with Felv issues?
I would love to hear more about your rescue and about the 13 kitties who are with you now. Thank you again for
the work that you are doing.
Jane

 mem